Your biggest fuck up of the last 24 hours?

thread got me ded

you wrong for that :dilla:

what is this from? Or did you just bullshit something

it's some rhymes slammin wrote

fucking bars

I dropped a jar of pickled beets

:jordancry:

i was trying to find my ex on facebook because I'm a lonely young woman and i accidentally typed it as a comment on my aunts status about casserole

p.s. i love raps about watersports

you are a very normal person

thanks nate

I have this thing where I just freestyle the most ignorant shit to myself when I'm bored.

At about 11pm last night, I woke up with a strong craving for Toaster Strudels. I rubbed the haze out of my eyes and quietly slipped downstairs, making sure each step was agonizingly delicate. Finally reaching downstairs, I fastwalked past the dimly lit living room straight into the kitchen. I stopped for a moment, listening for any rustling upstairs. After a moment, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now I could finally enjoy my Toaster Strudels.

I reached into the refigerator, pulling out the first open pack I see. Cream cheese and strawberry, not bad. I promptly stuffed them into the Toaster and sat down in a chair in anticipation. Bored with myself, I decided to start rapping. Given that I was alone downstairs, I didn't bother to lower my voice; I just started spitting agressively.

"Fuck you, motherfucker, you a ho-ass nigga
I don't know why you trying to go big, nigga you ain't shit. Walking around like you God's gift to Earth, nigga you ain't shit
You ain't even buy me no outfit for the fourth
I need that Brazilian, wavy, twenty eight inch, you playin'
I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway
I need a baller-ass, boss-ass nigga
You'se a off brand-ass nigga, everybody know it
Your homies know it, everybody fuckin' know
Fuck you nigga, don't call me no more
You won't know, you gonna lose on a good bitch
My other nigga is on, you off
What the fuck is really going on?"

My.....provocative bars were disrupted by a fit of laughter, coming from the living room. Turns out my mother was half asleep when I came downstairs and got a front seat to my inspiring performance. Just that moment, I heard the unmistakeable POP of my Strudels being done. I turned around and grabbed them both and ran back upstairs, whilst my mother was still laughing.

This morning I didn't even say hi to her before I left hahahaha

I have this thing where I just freestyle the most ignorant shit to myself when I'm bored.

At about 11pm last night, I woke up with a strong craving for Toaster Strudels. I rubbed the haze out of my eyes and quietly slipped downstairs, making sure each step was agonizingly delicate. Finally reaching downstairs, I fastwalked past the dimly lit living room straight into the kitchen. I stopped for a moment, listening for any rustling upstairs. After a moment, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now I could finally enjoy my Toaster Strudels.

I reached into the refigerator, pulling out the first open pack I see. Cream cheese and strawberry, not bad. I promptly stuffed them into the Toaster and sat down in a chair in anticipation. Bored with myself, I decided to start rapping. Given that I was alone downstairs, I didn't bother to lower my voice; I just started spitting agressively.

"trash ass copypasta deader than a dead horse and needs to die"

My.....provocative bars were disrupted by a fit of laughter, coming from the living room. Turns out my mother was half asleep when I came downstairs and got a front seat to my inspiring performance. Just that moment, I heard the unmistakeable POP of my Strudels being done. I turned around and grabbed them both and ran back upstairs, whilst my mother was still laughing.

are u gay or something

"Stick to the meme you dip
[Telephone Call: Aviance]
Nigga this is the 15th motherfucking time
That I called and left your ass messages
I done text your bitch ass
And you ain't responding to nothin'
What the fuck is you doing
Who the fuck is you out there with
You think I'm stupid
My girls already done put me up on your ass tonight
When you get home I got some news for your bitch ass

[Hook: Riskay]
Why you comin' home 5 in the morn'
Something's going on, can I smell yo dick?
Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool
So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick (x2)

[Verse 1: Riskay]
It's 4 oclock and I'm sleepin
It's late night and u creepin
You coulda told me, "I'm leaving"
Now I know your out there cheatin
Why you gotta do me like that
When I call u don't call me back
I'm texting u, like nigga where u at
That's fucked up, why u do me like that

[Verse 2: Aviance]
I'm dead sleepin', you trickin'
In the club with dirty foot bitches
My girl was there and she witness
She had a camera phone, she took pictures
You was on the dance floor grindin'
With a stripper ho named Diamond
You was flossin' hard, you was shinnin'
Everything she drank, you buying
Fuck nigga you need to stop lying
Before I get mad and pull out my nine
You want a new bitch to fuck, then that's fine
But don't fuck hers, then try to fuck mine
You keep tellin' me "you ain't touch her"
But some keep tellin' me you done fucked her
And I ain't that bitch, you want to play with
Nigga drop them boxers, let me smell your dick

So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick (x2)

[Verse 3: Real]
Hey, hey
Smell my dick? Wait a minute hold up
See that's how a bitch get'er eye swole'up
And I don't give a damn wat your homegirl seen
When I was in the club, what the fuck u mean

They ain't got no bisnuz, eyein' me like dat
You ain't got no bisnuz, tryin me like dat
I wan't even feelin Diamond like dat
I was wildin', but I wunt clownin like dat

That's allright, that's okay
Gon head believe wat your homegirl say
A nigga like me, drink alot of liquor
Meet alot bitches, take a lot of pictures

I might break bread, with one or two strippaz
But that don't mean u gotta pull ma zippa
Thinking I dick down the whole town
Even though I got dick to go around (round... round)

So wat u need to do is lemme smell yo dick (x2)"

fucken patrick

The % of posts in here that are mine is beginning to become an embarrassment. A bit like myself.

I'm staying in a hotel in Kyoto at the moment and I'm staying with this random from my mother's work. Long story.
I was just down in the lobby skyping someone, call finishes so I go back up to my room. I knock on the door but hear that my room mate is in the shower. Thankfully enough the door was unlocked, lucky me right?

I go and sit down on one of the beds just on my phone being ignorant and oblivious to my surroundings, probably on the forum. The bathroom door opens and my room mate walks out

Turns out it wasn't my room mate but it was a half naked elderly Japanese(?) lady who is as surprised to see me as I am to see her.

I grab my jacket and run out of the room before either of us say a word.

jesus christ

yeah i'm a walking meme

spending 100 dollars on this ugly saint palo hoodie

ill take it off of your hands

walkin' livin' memelord man I feel like wayfarer