Real nigga thread

Good day sir I am applying for a position at this thread. I assure you I can verify my credentials as a real en-word. Let me know if I'm on the list so that I can get in and start fucking this thread up with my narrow-minded opinions.

why is my avi on here

i have normal sleeping hours!!!!! I'm a white woman!!!!!!

I get a case of going through the Real Nigga Hours a couple times a month, usually I can feel it onsetting right beforehand. Like right now, I feel it setting in because I have to write a damn biography on some Republican asshole from North Carolina for my Political Science class that I never show up to because I ain't got the motivation needed for that shit. I'll probably do it like an hour before the due time and it'll be shit.
Why the fuck am I even in school man I want to drop out of college but I don't think I'll have the motivation to actually pursue my dreams of making the music I hear in my head and I want to share with people but I can't because I suck at putting those thoughts into actual music notes and I need to practice but I just don't have the motivation.
And I'm also talking in long-ass run on sentences again. Shit.

all of this so real

what happens is i stay up long enough to the point where ive been awake for years once normal ppl start waking up
whether u think you’re a RN or not, u are in my eyes. :bob: i need some1 to chat to durin RNH

RN SQUAD :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite:

pray for my RN aned yall. :pray:

Real Nigga Log: Day 4
2016/10/16 - 06:55

triple post bitch, i don't give a fuck. somethin happened to day 3. idk.
i got this big bag full of that smartfood white cheddar popcorn, yfm? it's a huge bag with 12 bags of popcorn inside. i got them yesterday and they're already finished. dont think im playin. i rip through them shits.
the nights have been uneventful. ive been sick going on 2 weeks now, and every second makes me crave death.

i love watching my friends having fun without me on snapchat.
soundtrack of this RNH: WRI$T - PANIC AT THA BANDO.

shamelessplug

Real Nigga Log: Day 5
2016/11/03 - 12:42

ive been skipping the logs for the past month because my will to die has overpowered my motivation to contribute to this forum.

ive stopped making spaceships as well. shitposting in chat is the highlight of my day nowadays.

at least egg nog season is here.
mood

what is this thread woah what is going on here :hushed:

real niggas only FOH

welcome to the hiphopheads forums this is a nice site with nice mebers enjoy your stay and have a good time :smile:

let me join fr i like hotpockets

Who are you

a former ktt member
who was permabanned

did u threaten to bomb the forum

praying for ym real nathan slammin 2day he is currently eating a banana i hope. its hard out there for a rn.

i ate white cheddar popcorn

an unhealthy snack

health is retarded lol