Real nigga thread

its 4:09am as im postin this :ok_hand:
this thread is dedicated to all the homies who up late night & cant sleep, for all the homies who know they got a project or an essay or whatever tha fuck to do & still wait til the last minute hating yourself all the while, for all the homies who got no passion for anythin, & have no idea what they finna do when they grown.

if at least 1 of those accurately describes you, u can be qualified as a real nigga.

& if u a real nigga, this thread is for you, b. holla at me, u can catch me in the chat or in this thread late night.
#RNSquad :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite: :dynamite:

Hi guys

Real Nigga Log: Day 1
2016/10/13 - 04:17

its RNH again. i have a book that i gotta read & write a report on due on friday that im not touchin. listening to No No No by Beirut, pretty good album.
music is stupid. i dont know why i listen to it. its garbage. my life hasnt improved at all since i started listening to music. completely pointless. fuck music.
i want to play cs:go. i got banned because i played the shit way 2 often & needed an excuse to stop & change my life for the better. my life has not gotten better since i stopped playing csgo. at all.

when does life get better?

I’ve been to a lot of Shinto and Bhuddist shrines and temples lately and have learned that this one monk only found enlightenment when he burnt down a whole temple. I think you know what to do from here.

slammin gonna bomb the forum?

life gets better when u die lol but u cant die cuz some ppl will be sad if u die so u dont die u just float thru life and hate it lol xD

It’s about time this thread was made. I’m current on R(egular)NH, but believe me, I’ve been there too Slammin. Why do you think I chief so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsSbvpFUmqQ

that shit too real besides not sleeping

i sleep so i can leave reality

also i dont wait until the last minute

i wait until way after that

everything is late which fucks me over even harder in the long run

then i hate my life even more so im demotivated to do what i need to do

and the cycle continues

REAL NIGGA HOURS SHIT

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into Real Nigga Hours.

i imagine this at the beginning of TPAB before wesleys theory in that same voice

I remember you was conflicted
Misusing your influence
Sometimes I did the same
Abusing my power, full of resentment
Resentment that turned into a deep depression
Found myself screaming in the hotel room
I didn’t wanna self destruct
The evils of Lucy was all around me
So I went running for answers
Until I came home
But that didn’t stop survivor’s guilt
Going back and forth trying to convince myself the stripes I earned
Or maybe how A-1 my foundation was
But while my loved ones was fighting the continuous war back in the city, I was entering a new one
A war that was based on apartheid and discrimination
Made me wanna go back to the city and tell the homies what I learned
The word was respect
Just because you wore a different gang color than mine’s
Doesn’t mean I can’t respect you as a black man
Forgetting all the pain and hurt we caused each other in these streets
If I respect you, we unify and stop the enemy from killing us
But I don’t know, I’m no mortal man, maybe I’m just a real nigga

sarah fakest out she does nothing but weave a web of lies smh

but she up during RNH
are u? right now? yea. but not usually.

Real Nigga Log: Day 2
2016/10/14 - 04:05

i once again find myself deep in the throes of RNH. i just finished a 1.5page essay that is due in 3 hours. it was assigned months ago.
it was maybe an hours worth of work, but it still took me 12 hours. i don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me. really.
i got a box of 4 2-packs of poptarts earlier today. they’re already finished. i ate all the poptarts.
its a gotdamn miracle i’m not fat. it would suck to juggle being ugly, miserable, awkward, and fat all at the same time.

poogle abandoned me again.
i just realized i still have more work to do. looks like no sleep tonight either. :upside_down:

@poogle2404 don’t even get shoutouts for raising him right

im a real natHan too cuH wHere tHe Heck do I sign up

yo what the fuck lol

poptarts like 250 calories each

how can u eat that many poptarts nigga

u brazy for this 1

dont underestimate me homie. i could live off s’mores poptarts fr.
imma have diabetes by the time im 25.

ayy lmao diabetes runs in my genes and im already overweight

i cant wait lmao

haha xD