Last.fm 3x3 thread

whered u get that chart the HHH store

got ee ass

fuck mick

not a sound i’ve heard before. very good album. needs relistens.

sry didnt mean to reply to uint

moses sumney is a god idk how to describe just beautiful slow art pop i love him
false baptism is 1 of my fave post punk albums of all time
this album isnt that good but its good for moping
top 3 emo revival/twinkle albums of 2018
this album acc sucks idk why ive been listening to it when they have 2 other far superior abums
waaah waaah i listen to shitty emo revival when im in a bad mood
queen…
this album was mid…thats too bad…track sequencing and percussion were boring…feats made the album because they were good but felt out of place
soyboy indie rock

BALLIN IS MY HOBBY STUNTIN IS MY ROLE MODEL

GETTIN GUAP IS MY JOB AND GUCCI IS MY RIGHT HAND

eh

good

“WAKA FLOCKA FLAME
YOU MY FAVOURITE RAPPER BRUH”

i deadass just listened to ballin out for the first time in years on the drive to class today, funny coincidence

Top 10 Most Played Tracks:

1. Future - “Crushed Up”
  2. Future f/Young Thug & Gunna - “Unicorn Purp”
  3. A$AP Rocky f/Playboi Carti & Smooky MarGielaa - “Buck Shots”
  4. Alvvays - “Dreams Tonite”
  5. Alvvays - “In Undertow”
  6. Alvvays - “Your Type”
  7. Fishmans - “Weather Report”
  8. 2 8 1 4 - “遠くの愛好家”
  9. Alvvays - “Plimsoll Punks”
  10. DaBoii (SOB x RBE) - “Humble”

I always listen to Birth of a New Day whenever I read dude 2 8 1 4 is epic.

i hate having singles on these shits but w/e yea ight bop ol schoolyard bitch

• matt ox is the rap saviour and he hasnt even reached full potential
  • stop sleeping on simmie season please god i beg u
  • idk if im fully on board w sada baby yet but he got some joints on here cant lie
  • superorg ofc great shoutout orono thats the slime
  • oi laddy peppa pig flow fo sho (bumped konnichiwa from a 7 to an 8/10)
  • rodeo… is good
  • wizrd is p solid but its bloated as usual so yea nothing new… faceshot though hot damn
  • rest in pizza lil peep i severely slept on this tape he got some crazy beats and his quintuple vocal tracking is orgasmic
  • sidney gish? more like sidney bishhhh you should listen to this its great musique
  • idk i like boogie but man i didnt get anything out of this album which is a shame, he gettin attention and doing his thing though cant hate
  • testing still as messy and confusing as it was when it dropped… i have a new appreciation for Buck Shots and Kids Turned Out Fine however
  • Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Community Center Better Oblivion Commu
  • ive been seeing NoYork! on like every poog chart in existance so im glad i got to it cuz he has sick taste… didnt regret listening great beats n nice flows solid 8/10
  • i think they said sum about N***oes on this album so thats automatically like a whole 2 stars down but i guess the music is weird n creative n shit
  • it wasnt THAT bland… i was able to sit through it and it has some bops so thats a 6/10

how the fuck you consume this much bad music in one week

aint u gay

dont your name rhyme with dick :thinking:

that aint my real name pull up bitch

ez

jonatan leandoer album hella great
i enjoyed that metal album tbhhh i just needed 2 listen to some metal
that german album is dope

• I’d only heard Stuck prior to listening to Vices but Nick F is really great, like his flows and wordplay are just punchy and fun to listen to idk it’s a pleasure to listen to the man fr
  • bari album was pretty fun to listen to, it’s all co produced by monte booker so you know the beats came correct, he’s just not that interesting of a rapper. fun album
  • this is the second will toledo album i’ve heard and honestly i didn’t even finish it since it’s like 129 minutes. i fuck with dude though that lofi sad shit is hard
  • ohbliv is great. love the album art on this one too