GxFR thread

what up yall figd i would attempt to put you onto some shit ive heard a couple users say they aint up on. if you fuck w 90s shit like mobb, rae, ghost n them you will fuck w this forsure. also for fans of roc marc or ka. basically ima post a buncha tapes/projects from the crew so yall can get familiar. feel free to discuss the flyness.

blllllllllldddddddddttttt

E: YO FEEL FREE TO POST ANY FRESH GRISELDA TRACKS IN THIS THREAD IMA DO THE SAME S/O DOFFRIED

E2: ACTUALLY POST WHATEVER TF YOU WANT IF ITS GRISELDA

westside gunn - hitler wears hermes 2

westside gunn - hitler wears hermes 3

westside gunn x conway the machine x big ghost (big ghost got them beats yall)

conway the machine - reject 2 (my aoty 2015)

westside gunn - flygod (my aoty so far 2016) (official debut)

GxFR records presents: dont get scared now ep (that alchemist track tho)

its more out there than that but these are the ones i tend to fuck w heaviest.

this shit look hard imma check these out right after i finish this knxwledge shi

I've played FLYGOD so much that it might as well have come out 4 years ago. Amazing record.

Who else is in Griselda besides Con & West? Any projects from other Griselda members to listen to?

this kid tha god fahim has had my attn all week so far
https://thagodfahim.bandcamp.com/

makes a lotta of his own beats and spits on some nas/mega shit.

but the whole click is wsg, conway, daringer (producer extraordinaire), camoflouge monk, benny (need more shit from this dude his features are fuckin LIT), the above mentioned tha god fahim and mach-hommy.

ever since i found em its basically all i listen to (on the reg), i mean obv i fuck w other shit but its always back to griselda when i get bored. hope you enjoy famo!

Thanks for all the details. I'll check out Tha God Fahim.

Agreed on Benny, dude is crazy. Can't wait to hear a full project from him.

Digging all these dudes but damn is Westside Gunn an ugly mf lol

ayy haha my man just dropped like 30lbs or some shit he might be a lil more cute for you now kaz lol

Nah man his face look like Anakin Skywalker's burnt visage after his battle with Obi Wan + Shrek's ugly ass ogre face. Still dope music tho lol

Hadn't really listened to these guys much except for some of FLYGOD, but I did hear a bunch of stuff I liked while looking for this track:

Listening to Reject 2 right now, so far it's really good. About 1/3 of the way through

this track :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
super snoozed on too, salute.

yo blakk tape gives me fuckin chills everytime with that haunting ass sample. gotdam i love that joint, daringer a fuxkin animal.

Good fucking god that track is nice. Conway's voice is getting a lot clearer too, good for him.

lol right

man i posted that shit on hhh a couple times got shit on every time smh

when wsg comes on at the end tho :boom::boom::gun:

[FRESH] Benny - Dirty Needles (feat. Conway)

conway - cooked in hells kitchen (prod. daringer)

lotta skits on this joint for an ep but if you like wrestling theyre entertaining

“shotty tearing limbs off like I’m sawin’ somethin / big gun lookin like I’m playing a guitar or somethin” :whew:

Quotable after quotable. If Conway drops an album full of tracks like this it might top FLYGOD.