[FRESH] [REMARKABLE] yung fridge - f u c c flowergirl (ft. E40) (pt. 1) (remix) (hosted by dj drama) (prod. metro boomer) (interlude)

okay pupper

JANDRO COMING AT U WITH BASIC BARZ! FOR A BASIC BITCH!!

JANDRO X GUCCI MANE COLLAB - BAZIK BITCHES

https://streamable.com/54f2

PART 3 COMIN SOON NIGGAz

r e m a r k a b l e

e40 trash rapper marky mark and the funky bunch OGs yall playin if you say otherwise
#LOVEMARKYMARK
##fuccflowergirl
###fucce40
####fuccremixes
#####fuccdjdrama
######fuccmetroboomer

how u make it small tho

Cali niggas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::100::sunglasses::eggplant: is managin’ we​:joy: havin it , GREEDY​:peach::triumph:
We got F 57s :100::astonished::gun:and we :smiling_imp::tongue::sweat_drops:savages, BEASTY
My little :tongue::sweat_drops:niggas be ampin’, they :smiling_imp::peach::eggplant:some P’s, HUSTLERS​:bikini::eggplant::fire:
Some of them sell candy :joy::astonished::100::heart_eyes:some sell trees, :tongue::sweat_drops::eggplant:CUSTOMERS
But personally​:joy::heart_eyes::100::dash: I’m a rapper, :yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::grinning:and I’m​:triumph::triumph::key::heart_eyes: spectacular, REMARKABLE
Got a way :peach:with my words my​:dash::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::tongue::eggplant::fire::bikini: lingo and vernacular, :joy::wink:MARKETABLE
I beat a :tongue::sweat_drops:bitch down​:joy::sunglasses::smiley::heart_eyes::sunglasses: I promise you I ain’t playin’ (BEAT HIS ASS)
Stomp :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::yum::100:his ass :peach::tongue:out throw him in the garbage can​:100::dash::gun: THE TRASH​:eggplant::sweat_drops::tongue:
The harder​:eggplant::sweat_drops::tongue::peach: the trap :gun::joy::eggplant:you might find​:heart_eyes::yum::joy: me
slappin’ bones,:sweat_drops::tongue::eggplant:DOMINOS
In the thick of :astonished::yum::100::smiling_imp: the soil in the middle of a war zone :gun::eggplant::tongue::sweat_drops:EATIN’ DOMINOS
Where the gumbo​:heart_eyes::dash::yum::heart_eyes: pots boil the :peach::fire::bikini:taskforce radar homes, :peach::eggplant::sweat_drops::tongue:VAMONOS
Heavy surveillance, hella :smiling_imp::fire::peach:copters and drones, BITCH!:eggplant::bikini::fire::peach::100:

is THAT. A trash verse 2 u?? ? ???

i hate you

that is a hate crime

How remarkable is e-40?

0 voters

Ill beat a bitch down i aint playin

#(BEAT HIS ASS)

-e40

that line is about u

######remarkable
#####REMARKABLE
####REMARKABLE