Create a Fake Album Thread

Fym it's incredible

u sayin u don't want that kendrick x .paak collab? ok den

How did you guys make these?

the steps are at the top my guy, as long as you have an idea and a cover made in photoshop/paint.net/ms paint you can craft an album a-ok

Thanks mick i will do this later

Someone add a tracklist, I'm too busy rn

that text impossible to read

That's the A E S T H E T I C K K, man, you just don't get it

(it says "Pursuit to Achieve" for the band name, and "Campgrounds of the Chilkoot Trail" for the album title)

I would just like to notify the populace that Kanye has edited this album!!!

Track 3 - "Homecumming" now features UGLY GOD!
New track- Track 4.5 - "NARDWUAR VS. KANYE WEST" unreleased 40-minute interview!!!
Track 6 - "Jesus Wanks (feat. J. Cole) had the beat scrapped in favor of a backwards sample of "Wet Dreams" by J. Cole mixed with a hundred rusty trombones being played in unison along with chopped and screwed Jimmy Carter samples. There are also a series of new background noises from 0:15 to 5:45 that sound like a lot of moisturizer is being applied to Kanye's person.
Track 10 - "Big Boner" now features XXXTENTACION and now has an Anthony Fantano review of the song attached to the end of the song!!! [light 9]

Sufjan Stevens & Drake - What A Time! (To Meet My Mother) (2015)

Indie/Pop/Rap

Tracklist

1. Legacy (Oh, What Will It Be?)
  2. Have I Got The Time? Yes, I Do
  3. Are They Going to Fuck With Us? No! I Don't Think They Will! (feat. Kanye West)
  4. 6ymphony Intro
  5. 6ymphony, Part I: The Long Journey from Toronto to Everywhere Else (or, How the World Came to Know Me As An Artistic and Personal Being)
  6. 6ymphony, Part 2: My Parents' Bejeweled Flowers (I Am Forever In Debt to Them!) [feat. Chief Keef]
  7. 6ymphony, Part 3: The View From the Top of First Canadian Place (Toronto's Tallest Building) [feat. Feist & The Weeknd]
  8. Hotline Bling (Remix)
  9. 10am in Eugene
  10. I Must Go, I Must Go (My Posse) [feat. St. Vincent, Son Lux, Mac Miller, Sun Kil Moon, Bryce Dessner & Travi$ Scott)
  11. Carrie & Sandi

The infamous and quirky indie sensation Surfjam Stevens and known C U L T U R E V U L T U R E and pop rap mogul Drake release their once abandoned collaboration What A Time! (To Meet My Mother), once neglected to be issued as Future came into the studio just as they were wrapping up their collaboration and Drake completely forgot all about Soufflé Stevens and began to cook up a similar album under a similar name. The 90 minute epic sees Drake and Suffering Stevens aggressively gush out their feelings regarding their homecities and all the bitches they get. Horns swell and 808s pulse as they sonically blow each other until the climax of the end where Drake gives his routine closet rant.

Pitchfork: 10/10, BNM
CoS: A+
DEHH: THIS IS BEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME
Anthony Fantano: meh, this is as indie as a frat kid at a football champions' after party. 4/10.
HHH: what fantano said

Edit: source of inspo: https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/3r1jfu/_/cwk7785?context=1000

what fantano said

Joey Bada$$ - Jozif Badmon EP

Tracklist
1. Return of the Badmon (produced by Statik Selektah)
2. Visions ft. Mos Def and Mick Jenkins (produced by Chuck Strangers)
3. Black Saints ft. Kendrick Lamar (produced by Kanye West)
4. 47 Shift ft. Dessy Hinds (produced by Kirk Knight)
5. Inner City Shotta ft. Freddie Gibbs (produced by Madlib)
6. Jamal's Song (produced by Joey Bada$$)
7. Early Revival ft. Earl Sweatshirt (produced by Flying Lotus)

Pitchfork Review Summary
[Best New Album]
Rating: 9.1
Joey Bada$$ returns with a new harshly brillaint and gritty EP featuring some of the strongest and most powerful rappers and producers in the game.

this is a top 2 post conceived on this website

and its not 2

10/10 classic post

u a goddamn nerd u know that?