Create a Fake Album Thread

Hello f.hhh, welcome to the thread dedicated for you to create a fake album of whatever genre and post it.
Your artist can be a real artist, however it can not be an already released album.

1. (Band or Artist) - (Name of album) (year released) (origin of the band/artist, optional)

E.g. Helena - Hypocrisy (2016) (USA)

2 - Genre of the album

E.g. Dark, Atmospheric Hip Hop / Contemporary R&B

3 - Album Cover

4 - Tracklist of the album, include features if you want

1. Démarrer (The Day It Died) 
    2. Amber Gris
    3. Again? (Ft. River Tiber) 
    4. Magnum Opus
    5. +
    6. Mick's Interlude (Ft. Mick Jenkins) 
    7. fr this music trash (Ft. Earl Sweatshirt, Syd)
    8. No Mistake
    9. Green Skies and Blue Grass (Ft. Bon Iver)
    10. Sidewalks
    11. My Album Cover Looks A Bit Like Magna Carta Holy Grail (Ft. Jay-Z) 
    12. Terminus

5 - Explanation (optional) idk explain the concept, theme or message the album is supposed to represent

E.g. This album in concept will probably have a consistent production sound, but will vary enough to keep it interesting. There is no theme behind the album, but the message would probably be something about hypocritical-ism in his life and in society. I'll be honest I didn't fully flesh this idea out, just a quick idea

So that is my example, I would love to see some cool ideas for albums. Post away

cool concept and example will try this later

same, commenting for later

Kanye West - My Repulsive Sinister Pathetic Fantasy
Thesaurus-core, sad-hop

Tracklist
1. Kim Gone (ft. Taylor Swift)
2. The Old Kanye
3. Runaway pt. 2 (ft. Estelle, Pusha T)
4. Turn Off the Lights (ft. Future)
5. Self-Proclaimed Genius
6. S.A.D. Music (ft. Kid Cudi)
7. ¿Donda está mi mamá? (ft. Tyler, the Creator)
8. Too Wild (ft. Charli XCX)
9. Even Colder Winter
10. Two Words pt.2 (ft. Raekwon):
11. I Quit (ft. Jay-Z, Andre 3000, Kendrick Lamar, Young Thug)

Story

Year is 2019. Kanye just dropped the WOAT album last year, Lil boat just won a grammy, the gay fish jokes are through the roof, and yeezus is being crucified. Kim K left his $1 billion debt ass for Ray J and ye is on suicide watch.
On December 25th, Ye drops this album with 0 marketing. No tweets, no interviews, it just pops up on Tidal. And it's in contention for the best album OAT any genre.
808s with a different aesthetic. Less poppy shit, just str8 unfiltered sadness & depression & anger.
And with the last track, he announces his retirement from music, with several other hiphop artists following in his footsteps, marking the end of an era of rap music.

The year is 2020. Real rap is almost gone. Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, and all the other real rap dudes were driving in a bus and the bus exploded, leaving scarcely any real rappers left on the planet. It is a dark time for the true rap fans. Nobody is making the real rap music anymore. It's all about women, and drugs, and sex, and guns, and cars, and guns. It is the worst. Then, out of nowhere, a legend that the world had forgotten about returned. It was Hopsin, who had waited years for this opportunity to drop his masterpiece. The commercial rap world was reeling after the release of Ma2na Car2a Holy Grail 2, Y33zus 3, No Ceilings 55, and other disappointing releases from rap veterans, meaning that this was the perfect time to drop the Illmatic of the next generation...

1. Return of the Backpack (feat. Nardwuar)
2. No Words 28
3. RIP Real Rap
4. Higher Education (Man Who Invented College Diss Track)
5. Rap These Days Man, It's Not What It Used To Be
6. Hopsin Better Than 2Pac (feat. Hannibal Buress)
7. My Opinions Are Fact
8. Your Opinions on Rap are False
9. I'm Downvoting That Comment (feat. Meaghan Trainor)
10. Hopsin
11. Fuck Jay-Z and Fuck Kanye (Ether Freestyle)
12. DID HE GO TO COLLEGE? (Man Who Invented College Diss Track Pt. 2)
13. Last Real Rappers Alive (feat. Meaghan Trainor, G-Eazy, Hoodie Allen, & Macklemore)
14. Hopsin GOAT

Pitchfork gave it an 11. Anthony Fantano gave it a light 10. DEHH loses their minds and proclaims it the best rap record ever. The New York Times declared Hopsin "...the voice of a generation...truly an inspiration to us all." On the day after the album's release, Jay-Z, Kanye, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Future, Young Thug, Lil Yachty, Drake, Lil Wayne, Birdman, and Jared Fogle finally made good on their suicide pact and killed themselves out of sheer jealousy. Nobody attended any of their funerals. Off of the strength of this incredible album, Hopsin was able to convince President Cheney to get polygamy legalized so that he could marry Beyonce, Rihanna, and Kim Kardashian at the same time. After 9 months of vigorous dry-humping, the four of them birth a new race that only listens to MF DOOM, Tech N9ne, Hopsin, and Eminem. The album spawned 11 Billboard #1 hits, smashing records all over the place. HOPSINGOAT goes diamond off of physical copies alone, and triple diamond if streams are counted. All other rap albums are forgotten. This is the holy grail. This is Hopsin.

How the hell you get that picture

Custom-made, Hopsin paid me 5 dollars to make this for him.

after king thuggers departure, the forum immediately fell into darkness. discussion ground to a halt, the best of the best users (tde-mafia, tridentgum, afro, buddah) all departed and only left the woat meme users to rot in their depression and loneliness. it seems like no one is coming to take the forum back to its former glory. the domain expires in 2 days after zig exploded in rage after finding out that kanyebowie had been soliciting nudes from flowergirl. thats when it happened...

side a
1. 21st century schizoid man (fucc flowergirl pt 1) [REMIX]
2. i talk to the wind (fucc flowergirl pt 2) [feat. JANDRO]
3. epitaph (fucc flowergirl interlude) [feat. Anderson .Paak]

side b
1. moonchild (fucc flowergirl pt 2 (printed wrong, should be part 3)) [freestyle]
2. the court of the thugger king (fucc flowergirl pt 3 (pt 3 was printed wrong, should be part 4)) [REMARKABLE]

no one expected it, but thugger made an album exclusively over the beats of in the court of the crimson king. with its release, thousands of users flood into the forum. kanyetothe is abandoned as all of its users come here, the forum is more popular than ever. flowergirl commits suicide and is buried next to dirjj as a post-mortem couple, no one attends her funeral except for omar, who only showed up because he wanted to make sure no one else came or else he would beat them up.

in the mainstream world the album exposes an entire new genre of epic rock influenced rap, and everyone tries to copy the style to no avail. its only 20 years later that drake releases an album called "everything was the same (VIEWS 2)", his first since the critical failure of views, to commemorate the death of thugger (who died young as he wished) that the style is successfully recreated. hip hop is revived and continues until the end of time.

on thuggers grave reads "god i miss flowergirl"

this reminds me of the old forum/4chan random album generator algorithm

1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 – Go to “Random quotations”
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 – Post results

Ikemefuna x Afro - Things Fall Apart

Tracklist
I. Can't Kill a God Like the Romans [feat. Elzhi]
II. Return of Okonkwo
III. Gasoline and Cocktails [feat. BJ the Chicago Kid x Bilal]
IV. Does Anybody Else [feat. Ka]
V. Bystander Effect (interlude)
VI. Piece Brother
VI. Black T-Shirts, the Factory Hurts [feat. Travis Scott x Freddie Gibbs]
VII. Backpackers Anonymous
VIII. Change
IX. Bowflowers
X. Crime [feat. Roc Marciano / Ka / Westside Gunn / Conway / Prodigy / Dave East / and Meechy Darko]
XI. Adult Swim at 11PM (outro)

Production
All songs produced by Ikemefuna with additonal production by Metro Boomin (track VI) and Alchemist (track X).

Concept
This album takes place in an alternate world where crime and violence is extremely rampant. We follow a loose narrative of two teenagers who watch their far from perfect world become even worse. In terms of sound, the beats will be atmospheric and minimalistic, sampling from old Bollywood film soundtracks and incorporating instruments like the gizheng and sitar.

my result on my first run

second try

Here was my go at it

GOAT band name.

UGK - The Vault (2046)
A bunch of loosies, B-sides, and remixes. Some of these have basis in reality, but I flat out made most of them up. Scheduled to come out on the 50th anniversary of Ridin' Dirty.

1. Intro (feat. J. Prince)
2. 'Lacs on 'Lacs on 'Lacs
3. Snakes in tha Game (feat. Z-Ro)
4. Purple Haze, Purple Drank (feat. Dipset)
5. Pass the Swisha (feat. Devin the Dude & Snoop Dogg)
6. Ghetto Boys and Ghetto Girls
7. Down the I-10 (feat. Master P & C-Murder)
8. Top Drop Dyne
9. Super Tight (B-Side from 1994)
10. Pimp the World (feat. Too $hort)
11. I Ain't Givin' Up
12. Screw tha World
13. Screw tha World (Chopped & Screwed)
14. Poverty
15. I Love Texas (feat. Scarface & Willie D)
16. Hit the Block (feat. T.I.)
17. Top Notch Hoes
18. Port Arthur

Bonus Tracks:
Jay-Z - Snoopy Track Remix (feat. UGK)
DJ Khaled - Bun Album Done (feat. Bun B)
Mystikal - Neck Uv Da Wudz Remix (feat. UGK & OutKast)
Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing Remix (feat. Pimp C)
Goodie Mob - Dirty South Remix (feat. UGK)
Pimp C - Trap or Die Freestyle (Young Jeezy Diss Track)
Pimp C - I Am the South (Atlanta Diss Track)
Pimp C - Boy in the Range Rover (Ma$e Diss Track)
Pimp C - You Ain't 'Bout It (Master P Diss Track)
Pimp C - Y'all Fuckboys (The Roots Diss Track)
Pimp C - Mayne Hol' Up (15 minutes of ranting)
Bun B - Get Throwed Remix (feat. Pimp C, Z-Ro, Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, T.I., Juvenile, Lil Wayne, Lil Keke)

Desiigner - panda (2016)

Trap/Hip-Hop/Rap
Dark, atmospheric

1.Intro/Panda (prod. by Menace)
2. Second Coming (prod. Metro Boomin)
3. pt. 3 (ft. Kanye West) (prod. Kanye West)
4. Wavessss (ft Young Thug, Quavo, Lil Yachty, Travis Scott) (prod. TM88)
5. [untitled] (prod. Flying Lotus)
6. Eras (ft. Chief Keef) (prod. Young Chop)
7. 19 (prod. Metro Boomin)
8. Losing It (prod. Menace)
9. Evil (prod. MF Doom)
10. Top of the World (prod. Madlib)
11. Falling (prod. Kanye)
12. Panda (prod. by Menace)

We open the first track with a news anchor reporting on a new Serial Killer in New York City, Known as The Panda because he leaves a crude drawing of a panda next to the body of each victim. The first song starts, it is the same beat as a panda but with a new hook. This hook is desiigner switching between the mind of himself and the panda. The verses are just The Panda. As the album progresses, desiigner's (as The Panda) mind starts deteriorating and crumbles during the last track which is nearly 7 minutes long. The song ends with the beat slowing down and eventually stopping to the sound of a single gun shot. about ten seconds of silence pass and you hear desiigner very faintly say "panda. panda. panda panda panda." The song finishes off with the original lyrics (heard for the first time in the entire tape). The song ends and has a few seconds of silence followed by a skit, the only one on the entire tape, which has an EMT declaring desiigner, or 'The Panda', dead. He killed himself, and the last song is his suicide note (confessing to all 100 or so homicides). ~FIN~

this producer list is fucking hilarious

Desiigner over DOOM and Madlib and etc is a 10/10 concept

ALRIGHT I FINALLY MADE MINE

Madvillain - Madvillainy 2 (scheduled to release in 2017; actually drops in 2023)

Concept: MF DOOM makes a triumphant return to music with the long-awaited sequel to his and Madlib's 2004 classic Madvillainy. DOOM has started browsing /r/hiphopheads and formed his own opinions on the various circlejerks. This entire album is his perspective on the rap game and reddit culture.

1. MF The Supervillain (ft. King Geedorah, Viktor Vaughn, Zev Love X)
  2. Return of Mr. Fantastik (ft. Mr. Fantastik)
  3. DOOMSTARKS Album Done (ft. Ghostface Killah)
  4. I'm a Supervillain
  5. Madlib on the Beat Ho (ft. adlibs from Madlib)
  6. Lord Quas is a Gimmick (ft. Lord Quas)
  7. America's Most Blunted Pt. 2 (ft. Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa)
  8. Panda Remix
  9. Delay (ft. Jay Electronica and Andre 3000)
  10. In the GOAT Conversation (ft. Cornrow Kenny Lam Lams)
  11. Illmatic is Overrated (ft. Nas)
  12. /r/hiphopheads (ft. Young Thug and Kanye West)
  13. Biggie Only Has Two Classic Albums (ft. /r/hiphopheads)
  14. Madvillainy 2: The Madlib Remix (in its entirety)
  15. Anderson .Paak Feature (ft. Anderson .Paak)
  16. tHat's my wHole tHang (ft. ScHoolboy Q)
  17. I'm 1 Beer(s) Old (ft. ScHoolboy Q)
  18. I Am A God (ft. God)
  19. Kanye West (ft. Kanye West, Yeezus, The Louis Vuitton Don and Saint West)
  20. Tha Carter V (ft. Lil Wayne)
  21. Big Pop Radio Hit (ft. Drake)
  22. Generic Filler Track With Forgettable Feature
  23. Real Rap (ft. Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Immortal Technique and Eminem)
  24. Real Trap Shit (ft. Waka Flocka Flame, Chief Keef and Trash Gimmicks)
  25. Bonus Track - I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times) Remix (ft. Young Thug, Thom Yorke and Elton John)

I lowkey really want that last one.

Damn, that green comic sans on the background was really hard to read. Nice work, though.

I was not about to sacrifice my artistic integrity to make it easily readable, peasant.